Replace one or more missing teeth with beautiful dental implants in Windsor at Devon Plaza Dental. Compare implants with partial and full dentures to see their many advantages over alternative treatments. Many of our patients say implants are the best investment they've made in their oral health.
Implants offer numerous benefits:
- Exceptional durability (made to last a lifetime)
- No slipping or speech slurring
- Aesthetically beautiful
- Greater stability from permanent implant
- Look, feel, and function like your natural teeth
- Regular, thorough home care required
- Smile and laugh with confidence.
What Are Dental Implants?
Implants are prosthetic tooth roots permanently implanted in your jawbone, reducing the risk of jawbone loss typically associated with loss of teeth. Natural-looking dental crowns complete the procedure and create a beautiful, flawless smile. Implants have successfully replaced teeth for more than three decades with newer and better technology emerging as the years pass. If you're a candidate for dental implants in Windsor, you'll have access to technology in cosmetic dentistry at Devon Plaza Dental.
Are Dental Implants Painful?
We combine anesthesia treatment with sedation to provide patients with a more comfortable experience during the implant procedure. Rest easy knowing that your comfort level is among our top priorities so that you can leave your fear of dental pain at home.
Implant advantages allow you to...
- Enjoy your favorite foods without worrying your implants will slip out of place; steaks and crunchy foods are back on the menu.
- Share your best smiles with exceptional confidence
- Care for them with ease with regular brushing, flossing, and regular visits to your dental hygienist
- Keep your dental history private as no one will know you have implants
- Get a self-confidence boost.
Affordable Dental Implants in Windsor
There are many reasons why dental implants may be a better value for you than dentures; while they cost a bit more upfront, in the long run, you'll find they will save you money.
Dentures and partials require regular adjustments, repairs, and eventual replacement, none of which are necessary with implants, which are custom-made for your smile and never need work performed to repair or improve their comfort. Implants feel comfortable right from the beginning; in a day or two, you'll forget they're in place.
Learn More About Implants
Our staff at Devon Plaza Dental invites you to come in for an implant consultation to determine if they'll work for you. Our time together is essential as it serves as a way for our team to answer your questions and provide additional take-home information to discuss with your family.
If you'll benefit from implants, we'll schedule your first appointment to begin treatment and create an alluring smile that will last for many decades. Call Devon Plaza Dental to get started.Dental Implants Windsor
View Larger Map