How Crown & Bridge Treatment Can Save Your Smile
If you're considering crown and bridge treatment, you may be wondering what benefits it offers. Along with the fact that replacing a missing tooth will restore function to your smile, here are additional benefits to keep in mind:
- Tooth replacement can improve the appearance of your smile. If you're missing one or more teeth, it can affect the way your smile looks. Replacing them with a dental bridge or implant can give you back your confident smile.
- Tooth replacement can help preserve the structure of your teeth. When you have a gap in your smile, the teeth on either side of the gap may begin to shift out of place. This can eventually lead to problems with your bite. By replacing the missing tooth, you can help keep your other teeth in alignment.
- Tooth replacement can improve your oral health. When you have a gap in your smile, it's easier for bacteria to build up and cause decay or gum disease. Replacing the missing tooth can help reduce your risk for these problems.
- Tooth replacement can improve your nutritional intake. When you have missing teeth, it can be difficult to chew your food properly. This can lead to digestive problems or malnutrition. Replacing the missing tooth can help you eat a healthier diet.
Who is a candidate for crown and bridge treatment?
If you're missing one or more teeth, you may be a candidate for crown and bridge treatment. Our dentist will evaluate your mouth to determine if this is the best option for you. In some cases, an alternative treatment, such as dentures or dental implants, may be recommended.
Crown and bridge treatment can offer many benefits and it may be right for you. Call Devon Plaza Dental, your dentist in Windsor, to learn more!
Contact Us About Crown & Bridge Treatment Today
- Restore your smile and boost your confidence
- Enjoy a long-lasting and durable restoration
- Experience a natural-looking update that blends with your smile
- Eat the foods you love again
- Prioritize your oral health!