How Digital X-Rays Can Protect Your Smile
When it comes to dental health, prevention is key. That's why digital x-rays have become such an important tool in dentistry. With this advanced technology, dentists can detect oral issues early on and prevent them from developing into larger problems, which benefits you in the short- and long-term!
While traditional x-rays are still used by some dentists, digital x-rays offer several standout advantages. Among them:
- Digital x-rays emit up to 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays, making them safer for you. They're also more environmentally friendly, as they don't require the use of film or chemicals for processing.
- They're more comfortable because they don't require you to bite down on film, which can be uncomfortable for some people.
- Digital x-rays can detect larger issues, like cysts, tumours, abscesses, signs of cancer, bone loss, and impacted teeth more accurately than traditional x-rays. This is because digital x-rays have a higher resolution, meaning they produce clearer images, which means your dentist can easily and accurately detect problems.
- Because digital x-rays are digital, they can be easily stored, transmitted, and viewed on a computer screen, which makes them more convenient for patients and dentists alike.
Digital x-rays are a leading way to ensure that your oral health is on track. If you haven't had digital x-rays taken of your teeth and gums yet, call Devon Plaza Dental, your dentist in Windsor, today to schedule an appointment!
Contact Us About Digital X-Rays Today
- Gain a quick and in-depth look at your oral health
- Have any issues assessed and cared for quickly
- Benefit from x-rays that emit 80% less radiation than traditional options
- Experience highly accurate images
- Prioritize your oral health!