Restore Your Smile With Full Or Partial Dentures
Full and partial dentures offer many benefits to patients who are missing one, many, or all of their teeth. Among them:
- When you've lost one or more teeth, full and/or partial dentures can help improve the appearance of your smile, boost your confidence, and make it easier to speak.
- By filling the space left by one or more missing teeth, partial dentures help prevent shifting in your remaining natural teeth.
- Dentures can improve your nutritional intake as they make it easier to eat a wider variety of foods.
- They provide support for the facial muscles, which can prevent sagging and premature wrinkles.
- When other tooth-replacement options, such as crown and bridge or dental implants aren't feasible, dentures are an ideal way to restore your smile.
Are dentures an option for anyone who is missing one or more of their teeth?
Yes! If you have lost all of your teeth, an entire denture may be right for you. If you’ve lost one or more of your natural teeth, a partial denture may be your best solution. Call our office today and we'll ensure that you receive the option that's best for your smile and overall oral health.
How should I care for my denture(s)?
It’s important that you care for your dentures to maintain their function and longevity. Be sure to brush them daily and soak them in a cleaning solution overnight. You should also avoid using abrasive cleaners, as they can scratch the surface of your dentures.
Seeing our team regularly for checkups is also vital, as it’s likely that you’ll need to replace your denture(s) every five to seven years, or sooner if they become loose, cracked, or otherwise damaged.
Interested in learning more? Call Devon Plaza Dental, your dentist in Windsor today!
Contact Us About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Experience a customized full or partial denture
- Restore your smile and boost your confidence
- Benefit from natural-looking restoration materials
- Enjoy many of the foods you love again
- Prioritize your smile!