Transform Your Smile with Dental Veneers in Winsdor
If you're considering dental veneers in Windsor, you're not alone. This transformative cosmetic treatment offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Veneers can correct mildly, moderately, or severely stained or discoloured teeth. Because they are placed over the front surface of your teeth, they can effectively mask surface or intrinsic stains that are resistant to teeth whitening treatments.
- Veneers can be used to correct teeth that are gapped or have uneven edges. By covering up these imperfections, veneers can give you a straighter, more uniform smile.
- Veneers can be used to correct slightly misaligned or crooked teeth without undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Veneers can update the size, colour, and shape of your teeth. If you've always wanted a smile makeover, veneers may be the right solution for you.
- Veneers are durable and long-lasting. With proper care, your porcelain veneers can last for many years.
Who is a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers Windsor?
Most people are candidates for dental veneers. However, patients with decay or gum disease may need to have these conditions treated before veneers can be placed. Patients who grind their teeth may also need to be evaluated before porcelain veneers in Windsor are recommended.
How should veneers be cared for?
While it's important to avoid biting or chewing on hard objects with your teeth, in general, veneers require the same level of care as your natural teeth. By practicing good oral hygiene habits and visiting us regularly for checkups and cleanings, you can keep yours looking great for many years!
If you are considering cosmetic veneers in Windsor, call Devon Plaza Dental and schedule your appoinment today!
Contact Us About Dental Veneers in Windsor
- Alter the shape, size, and colour of your teeth
- Boost your smiling and speaking confidence
- Update your smile with natural-looking materials
- Experience benefits for many years with diligent care
- Prioritize your oral health!